Again this year, tradeinterop is a partner of the Invoice Congress. The Invoice Congress is the annual event for invoice automation and digitalization in finance and procurement.
Meanwhile, many organizations have taken a step toward e-invoicing. However, the implementation of e-invoicing is also immediately a good starting point for further digital transformation of the finance and procurement departments. The following topics will be covered during the conference:
Fundamentals of e-invoicing:
– Challenges in supplier onboarding
– Use of Peppol in practice
– Streamline and integrate processes
– Standards and interoperability
– Role of the government.
Catalysts for e-procurement:
– E-invoicing in the e-procurement cycle
– The key to a successful P2P implementation
– AR / AP automation
– Procurement as a service.
– New and emerging technologies such as AI, blockchain and RPA.
As a partner of the Invoice Congress, tradeinterop will of course once again organise an interesting session during the congress, which will provide you with tools to get started with e-invoicing and e-procurement within your own organisation.
Invoice conference online
This year’s Invoice Congress will take place online and will start on 21 April 2021. You get unlimited access to the on-demand platform for 30 days and can watch any video content whenever it is convenient for you.
Do you want to attend the Invoice Congress Then check here whether you qualify for free admission to the event.